The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- 2nd time is the charm. Both for iron test and arm. #fullofholes 3cu.be/blood 3cu.be/blood https://t.co/yEaRxOo04R 1 day ago
- RT @SandyBoynton: Peace begins with kindness to those around us. #internationaldayofpeace https://t.co/pL1the9xgZ 6 days ago
- I think I'll picture this next time someone starts yapping.... twitter.com/SandyBoynton/s… 1 week ago
- New @halleyobrien sticker for the Thule box. Now we are ready for winter. #kindof #stillwanttoenjoyfall https://t.co/MiJqp4cx0t 1 month ago
- RT @ClaraParkes: Attention knitters: The Bat Signal is being activated... twitter.com/EmilyRingelman… 1 month ago