The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- And March continues. Springtime. http://t.co/fEsY8tf43z 1 hour ago
- Argh. My circular knitting gauge is distinctly different from my flat. http://t.co/hdcjcEzqNU 15 hours ago
- I know I want a copy of the new @WWMDfK book, wwmdfk.com/vol-3 from @CoopPress. I just need to decide how many to get for my friends. 2 days ago
- RT @BarillaUS: Win some @MikaelaShiffrin approved swag! Tweet #MikaelaHatSweeps for a chance to win. bit.ly/HatSweepsRules http://t.co/RzL… 1 week ago
- Tried the tubular cast-on for the first time. http://t.co/gkoEiMLdBR 1 week ago