Once I got the pattern memorized, it really started to fly. I do need to pay attention, as I’ve had to tink back a few cables to correct the direction on occassion. Other than that I’m happy with the pattern. I did stop the back about an inch shorter than the pattern called for, because it seemed a little long for E. I think the arms may need some modification.
In other news, I finally cleaned my wheel up and started spinning again! Last year I got some alpaca roving at Rhinebeck, and I figured I’d give it a whirl. I’m very new at this, so it’s not very consistent, but I’m having fun, and I think it will be knittable. Here’s the single all spun up:
I found my Ramboulet roving in the barn, and am planning to spin that up to ply with this. Once I’m done, I’ll measure it and see what I may be able to knit. I think it may be enough for a cowl.