The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- RT @lizadonnelly: Random cartoon for you all. http://t.co/YDHDtpOBUX 2 days ago
- Looks like it's going to be a great fall morning! #morningwalk instagram.com/p/uX0Q09tUKk/ 3 days ago
- RT @xeni: We can speed up sickness, and we have the power to hurl ourselves headlong into self-harm, but we cannot rush healing and recover… 4 days ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you. 4 days ago
- It does appear that we are past peak. #stillloveautumn #lovewhereilive instagram.com/p/uTCJdpNULr/ 5 days ago