The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- RT @modeknit: Cold weather = chunky cables! Here's the best Annie Modesitt tutorial on Cabling Without A Cable Needle youtu.be/6iDFepv3TBk 14 hours ago
- Lovely bags! I just entered to #win & you can too: "@JordanaPaige's New Handbag, Cora". Enter the #giveaway here: is.gd/eDoN7p 18 hours ago
- Fun day today. Felt good to get on the snow. Finished up making cookies! http://t.co/8Dv3OqWC7W 5 days ago
- First lift ride of the season! #skitheeast instagram.com/p/vd00D0tUJr/ 5 days ago
- Decided to freeze the germs out today. Cold but great #morningwalk! instagram.com/p/vbAh4OtUMB/ 6 days ago