The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- Ah LinkedIn and your random recommendations. 2 days ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best of everything. 2 days ago
- RT @TheMindBlowing: The Alaskan tree frog. Freezes solid in winter, its heart stopping, then thaws in spring and merrily hops off http://t.… 2 days ago
- Pulled some berrocco Quasar out of my stash and used the Ravelry pattern finder to find a pattern I… instagram.com/p/wsV5MqtUHV/ 2 days ago
- Fastest way to get me to ignore your request? Tell me it's high prio. #userealbbreviations 3 days ago