The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- Already completely hooked on Sherlock Holmes on @CraftLit with @DrBigBadJon. This is going to be great! 6 days ago
- Glad I got out for my #morningwalk today! #stressrelief instagram.com/p/tXhHLZNUB6/ 6 days ago
- Always frustrating when your headphones get ripped out your ears. #ouch 1 week ago
- RT @knityorkcity: IT'S FALL IT'S FALL IT'S FALL 1 week ago
- Hanging in the blood mobile. http://t.co/5p0s60LFGj 1 week ago