The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- Listened to the last episode of Bleak House from @CraftLit twice, not only to stretch the ending, but to hear @MamaO's commentary again. 2 hours ago
- Perhaps it's semantics, but I take offense when people say you should sacrifice everything for your kids. #lovemykid 1 day ago
- the #morningwalk is getting cooler. Today's company included goats and chickens. instagram.com/p/tFYYNBNUBw/ 1 day ago
- I'm really enjoying knitting @YarnHarlot's Oatmeal Stout with @ClaraParkes' yarn. Truly #comfortknitting 1 day ago
- RT @KayGardiner: In knitting, the pattern is EVERYTHING. Why do we expect it to be free? woollywormhead.com/blog/2014/9/17… truth from @WoollyWormhead 1 day ago