The other thing I love about felted (or fulling, as I recall it’s more accurately called) is how quickly the items knit up. I get to work on really big needles with really big yarn.
- RT @xeni: We can speed up sickness, and we have the power to hurl ourselves headlong into self-harm, but we cannot rush healing and recover… 1 day ago
- RT @WomenOfHistory: Surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you, not the stress in you. 1 day ago
- It does appear that we are past peak. #stillloveautumn #lovewhereilive instagram.com/p/uTCJdpNULr/ 1 day ago
- Rabbis' have many strengths: MT@velveteenrabbi Who needs a gym when there are 6 heavy Torah scrolls to lift, undress/re-dress, & lift again? 2 days ago
- While I contemplate my next big project, I think I'll do a little bandana cowl from Purl Soho. instagram.com/p/uMe18uNUGd/ 4 days ago